One of the main problems that keep me from running my business just the way I want is my physical limitation. Unfortunately, I have only two hands. What can you do? Try and multitask with only two hands… Not that easy. I wish I had eight. A recent technology helped me to overcome my lack of hands – Blue Tooth. Now I can talk on the phone while writing a memo and having a manicure. There a lot of Blue Tooth Headsets out there and I had to choose the right one for me. First of all I considered my price range. How much money was I willing to spend? There are Blue Tooth Headsets under 20 dollars and there are some that costs more than a hundred. The next thing I considered was the ergonomics of the set.
Here’s what I learned:
· Make sure that the Blue Tooth Headset fits you easily. You should not struggle with a headset and be able to apply it quickly and conveniently
· The control buttons should be large enough and comfortable to use
· If you wear glasses bring them to the store. See if the Blue Tooth Headset can be used with your glasses
· Keep it on for a couple of minutes and see if it starts to bug you. Even if it comfortable for the first five minutes consider the weight and remember that you will carry this on your ear most of the day
· Go on! Take a look at the mirror and see if you like the set. You shouldn’t go around wearing a spaceship on your head.
Whatever set you choose, you should defiantly finish your purchase online. For amazing prices on Cell Phones, Blue Tooth wireless headsets and other must-have cell phone accessories, visit http://www.all4cellular.com/
. All4Cellular has the biggest brand names at the lowest prices – all ready to ship right to your door. Check them out and come back next time for more tips regarding Blue Tooth Headsets.
Listening to music is more than just a past time; it’s a way of life. Some people use their headphones more than their TV’s, cell phones, and computers. From mp3′s to podcast, from digital books to online radio, your headphones should be made of quality. At All 4 Cellular, your one stop shop for cell phone accessories, we have a great deal for your, a Sony Electronics DR-BT22 headphones with some amazing features.
The Sonly Electronics DR-BT22 Bluetooth stereo headphones are perfect for those who have a stereo music enable phone… now you can really listen to music using your cell phone without having to buy a separate mp3 player.
However the best part of the Sony Electronics DR-BT22 headphones is the fact that no wires are needed! And don’t worry about the size, they actually fold up so that you can save space plus the headset is rechargeable. But that’s still not all; it has a remote for serious hands free junkies.
Here are all the specs:
- Stream music wirelessly from your Bluetooth music mobile phone, or other device that support A2DP
- Hands-free talking when you receive a phone call (HFP/HSP)
- Remote operation of basic functions of your mobile/device
- Folds away for easy carrying
- Up to 11 hours talk time and up to 300 standby time
- Lightweight headset for wearing comfort
- Operate basic function of other Bluetooth® audio devices by remote (AVRCP)
- Bluetooth version 2.0