Nowadays, that Cell Phones and technology can pretty much do it all, in the case of an emergency, they can literally save your life. Just like you have an emergency kit in your house or car with things like flashlights, batteries, candles, crank-radios etc. you can now start thinking about (cell phone) accessories that you will need in case of an emergency.
Because it’s incredibly important that you have the proper tools to ensure that if anything DOES happen, your cell phone is alive and functioning and you have the proper tools to pull through it.
1. A Battery Operated Charger: A dying phone is probably the number one problem that you will encounter in an emergency. A battery operated charger will keep your phone up and running without the need for a working outlet. You might want to keep a compatible USB Cable that works with your phone if you’re going to use a standard USB battery charger.
- Turbo Charge TC2 Portable Reusable Cell Phone Charger
- Duracell Rechargeable Li-Ion Instant USB Charger
2. Waterproof Case: Water can be a dangerous element to expose your cell phone to. The great thing about these waterproof cases is that they are not only compatible for a cell phone but you can keep anything from emergency cash to cameras inside these cases.
- Otterbox Waterproof Case: 1000, 2000, 3500
- aLOKSAK Element Proof Dry Bags – 4 Pack
- KwikTek DryPak Waterproof Case
3. The Motorola Elite Sliver: While the Sliver might not be ideal for a natural disaster, it is definitely something to keep on hand. Why? . The Sliver has a Charging carrying case that extends it’s battery life to up to 15 Hours of Talk time and one month of Standby, making it the ideal go-to emergency bluetooth headset.
4. A Pocket Tool: Expect the unexpected, that’s what preparing yourself is all about. Make sure that you don’t kick yourself later on, for not having what you need. Pocket tools combine commonly used tools into one, giving you easy access to things you’ll most likely need. They will also save you a lot of space because of their compactness.
Journey’s Edge Swiss Pocket Tool - Don’t let yourself go unprepared.
5. Solio Mono Emergency Hybrid Charger: No outlet? No Batteries? No Power? No problem. This emergency charger runs on SUNLIGHT alone so you’re good to go, no matter what, no matter where. (Also friendly for the environment:))
Staying Safe and Being Prepared to outsmart Murphy’s Law, only with All4Cellular!