So I bought the prettiest Blue Tooth Headset on the market. When my loot finally arrived I was so excited. After an about an hour I understood how to turn it on. Then I put it on my ear and called my wife. After 10 minutes the battery died. After 20 minuets I shipped it back. I guess looks is important but there are more important issues when choosing a Blue Tooth Headset.
Here are some operation and feature basics that you should look for:
· Can you remember its features easily?
· Does it come with a manual? Is it in English? Easy to understand?
· What is the claimed manufacturer battery life? Don’t be shy to ask about the real battery life; sometimes it could be even half than what’s promised.
· Can you replace the battery or do you have to discard the Blue Tooth headset when it dies?
· Remember that a USB charger can become useful when traveling abroad
· Does it have a warranty?
· Try and give yourself a call and hear the quality of the Blue Tooth Headset
· If you work in a noisy environment, check if the Blue Tooth Headset has a noise canceling device
Whatever set you choose, you should defiantly finish your purchase online. For amazing prices on Cell Phones, Blue Tooth wireless headsets and other must-have cell phone accessories, visit http://www.all4cellular.com/. All4Cellular has the biggest brand names at the lowest prices – all ready to ship right to your door.